[Scilab-Dev] Weird issue in the Scilab core

Stéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Mon Mar 10 21:48:51 CET 2008

Stéphane Mottelet a écrit :
> Sylvestre Ledru a écrit :
>> Le lundi 10 mars 2008 à 17:47 +0100, Stéphane Mottelet a écrit :
>>
>>> I am a bit confused with this warning at configure time :
>>>
>>> checking libintl.h usability... yes
>>> checking libintl.h presence... no
>>> configure: WARNING: libintl.h: accepted by the compiler, rejected by
>>> the preprocessor!
>>> configure: WARNING: libintl.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
>>> checking for libintl.h... yes
>>>
>>> and later at compilation time
>>>
>>> In file included from
>>> src/cpp/polylineDrawing/PolylineLineDrawerJoGL.cpp:21:
>>> ../../modules/localization/includes/localization.h:22:21: error:
>>> libintl.h: No such file or directory
>>>
>>> although :
>>>
>>> # find /sw/ -name libintl.h
>>> /sw//include/libintl.h
>>>
>>> and there is no problem to find other includes such as pcre.h
>>>
>>> Any clue ?
>>>
>> Seems that I didn't see that. I thought that Automake was going to
>> include this directory by itself.
>>
>> ./configure <your_options> CXXFLAGS=" -I/sw/include/" CFLAGS="
>> -I/sw/include/" should fix this issue.
>>
>> (I will do it cleaner)
>>
>> Sylvestre
>>
> sorry for this stupid question : when using --with-tk in scilab 5.0, am I
> supposed to point to X11 Tk or Aqua Tk ?
>
> S.

well, after letting the configure script choose system (Aqua) Tk, I am up to
that point now :

Making all in graphics
make[2]: *** No rule to make target
`demos/cmplxfunc/cmplxfunc_dial.bin', needed by `all-am'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Any clue ?

S.