[Scilab-Dev] Weird issue in the Scilab core

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr
Mon Mar 10 21:58:40 CET 2008

Le lundi 10 mars 2008 à 21:48 +0100, Stéphane Mottelet a écrit :

> well, after letting the configure script choose system (Aqua) Tk
What did you do ?

> , I am up to
> that point now :
>
> Making all in graphics
> make[2]: *** No rule to make target
> `demos/cmplxfunc/cmplxfunc_dial.bin', needed by `all-am'.  Stop.
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>
> Any clue ?
We had this file but we removed it. You really shouldn't this error
message.

A (stupid) workaround would be:
# touch modules/graphics/demos/cmplxfunc/cmplxfunc_dial.bin

Thanks for testing.
You may have some issues with the load of the Java libraries. It is the
case, add into modules/jvm/src/c/JVM_Unix.c:
#ifdef __APPLE__
#undef SHARED_LIB_EXT
#define SHARED_LIB_EXT ".jnilib"
#endif

And I add a bug with libtool that I didn't commit yet.
If you get something weird doing:
# cat modules/core/includes/machine.h|grep SHARED
#define SHARED_LIB_EXT ".so"

Edit the .h by hand and don't recall the ./configure
and change it to .dynlib