Scilab localization

Yung-Jang Lee yjlee123 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 17:22:11 CEST 2008

Hi Sylvestre,

Just a personal comment.

I think 'Real or Complex Scalar' a little redundant, can we just use
'Scalar' for this generic and
default one (real or complex scalar) and 'Real Scalar' , 'Complex Scalar' or
'Boolean Scalar'  for any specific ones.

In this way, 'Real or Complex row vector' may just be called 'row vector'
and 'Real or Complex matrix' be called 'matrix'.

Since terminologies in messages must be consistent with online helps and
tutorial lectures , use short terms seems to be more  concise in pages with
paragraphs.

Best regards,

YungLee