[Scilab-Dev] SEP#8 for function uigetfile

Sylvestre Koumar sylvestre.koumar at scilab.org
Fri Oct 3 13:23:55 CEST 2008

* What are you planning to do about old functions ?

Old functions will become obsolete.

* can file mask be a regular expression ?
Yes mask file can be a regular expression, like "Scilab files", "Test files (*.tst)".

* if multiple is set to true, you should highlight on the return type in
this case.

example :
multiple is true,
PathFileName(vector) = C:\toto.txt,