[Scilab-Dev] Re: and idea for the development of Scipad

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Wed Oct 15 13:45:14 CEST 2008

Le mardi 14 octobre 2008 à 02:14 +0200, François Vogel a écrit :
> Sylvestre Ledru said on 13/10/2008 23:47:
> > A SEP should have been rewritten before. I know there is no guidelines
> > for this now but having the same kind of SEP that we did before would be
> > great for the integration of this new function.
>
> Attached and committed, as a first draft.
Short comments:
"Detailed reference implementation"
If it is less than one or two pages, I think that you can put the source
in the doc.

I think it could be interesting to show an header containing some
comments/description in the SEP itself. Especially to show the syntax
itself.

Otherwise, nice work!