[Scilab-Dev] Re: and idea for the development of Scipad

fvogelnew1 at free.fr fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Wed Oct 15 20:06:13 CEST 2008

Selon Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org>:

> Short comments:
> "Detailed reference implementation"
> If it is less than one or two pages, I think that you can put the source
> in the doc.

I'll try to do this, OK. Please give me some days since I'm currently travelling
abroad.

> I think it could be interesting to show an header containing some
> comments/description in the SEP itself. Especially to show the syntax
> itself.

Agreed. Indeed it's a good idea. I will update the SEP accordingly.

> Otherwise, nice work!

Which brought a lot of comments for a lot of people, as you could notice.

Anyway, what's next?

Here as you know rules are missing (SEP #1, you remember?). What's the process
once the SEP is in draft state and there is not much more to comment on it?

Should I just acknowledge there was a few nods of agreement around there and
commit the change tonight before SVN gets closed for GIT migration(*)?

Thanks,
Francois