[Scilab-Dev] Re: and idea for the development of Scipad

François Vogel fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Sat Oct 18 10:59:37 CEST 2008

fvogelnew1 at free.fr said on 15/10/2008 20:06:
> Selon Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org>:
>
>> Short comments:
>> "Detailed reference implementation"
>> If it is less than one or two pages, I think that you can put the source
>> in the doc.
>
> I'll try to do this, OK. Please give me some days since I'm currently travelling
> abroad.

Done, it's now ready.

>> I think it could be interesting to show an header containing some
>> comments/description in the SEP itself. Especially to show the syntax
>> itself.
>
> Agreed. Indeed it's a good idea. I will update the SEP accordingly.

Also done.

Will commit the new version of SEP#9 as soon as I figure out how to
have a working git on Windows, and when my ssh key will be set up, and
if I don't decide to give up in the meantime.
Barry Cardiff was really right in his post about using git for windows
users:
http://lists.scilab.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-browse?list=dev&cmd=showmsg&msgnum=717

Francois