[Scilab-Dev] Re: and idea for the development of Scipad

fvogelnew1 at free.fr fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Wed Oct 15 23:53:29 CEST 2008

Selon fvogelnew1 at free.fr:
> Selon Torbjørn Pettersen <torbjorn.pettersen at broadpark.no>:
>
>> Ok - enclosed is a new CECILL version of help_from_sci.
>
> Very good.
> I'll try it.

For me this new version spits:

-->help_from_sci("D:/Scilab/FVtests/tp_toolbox/toolbox_creator.sci","D:/Scilab/FVtests/tp_toolbox")

 D:\Scilab\FVtests\tp_toolbox\D:/Scilab/FVtests/tp_toolbox/toolbox_creator.xml
 !--error 10000
mputl: Cannot open file
D:\Scilab\FVtests\tp_toolbox\D:/Scilab/FVtests/tp_toolbox/toolbox_creator.xml.
at line      32 of function mputl called by :
line   298 of function help_from_sci called by :
help_from_sci("D:/Scilab/FVtests/tp_toolbox/toolbox_creator.sci","D:/Scilab/FVtests/tp_toolbox")

This happens from Scilab, not even from Scipad.

Did you change something with respect to the fact that full pathnames should be
passed to help_from_sci perhaps?

Previous version worked OK with the above command.

> I'll add this version check at the Scipad level.*

Done.

>> Anyway I don't think it should interfere with your scipad implementation.

Unfortunately apparently it does. What was working with the previous version is
now broken.

Any idea? I didn't take a close look at the changes, they are quite numerous
between the two versions.

Cheers,
Francois