[Scilab-Dev] Re: and idea for the development of Scipad

fvogelnew1 at free.fr fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Fri Oct 17 07:46:40 CEST 2008

Selon Torbjørn Pettersen <torbjorn.pettersen at broadpark.no>:

> Try the enclosed version and see if it works better.

Indeed this third version does now work the same as version 1 as far as I can
see in the limit of my implementation in Scipad (i.e. no use of the third
parameter). Thanks for having cleared this problem.

I'm now ready to commit all this, but I have received no answer from the opteam
so far about when commit access will be restored nor about the acceptance
process for SEPs (since they required a SEP).

Unsure what I should do. In the past I just committed after discussing the new
features with Enrico but without asking myself a lot of such questions. Now
because they wanted a SEP and because SEP acceptance rules are missing we are
simply stuck.

Francois