[Scilab-Dev] Re: and idea for the development of Scipad

Torbjørn Pettersen torbjorn.pettersen at broadpark.no
Sun Oct 19 17:56:54 CEST 2008

Hi,
Enclosed are two updated versions of help_from_sci.sci and accompanying
.xml.

In the head_commentsection of help_from_sci.sci where I try to
illustrate the use of xml codes in the comments (by making a bullet list)
I forgot a </listitem> and this resulted in a corrupt help_from_sci.xml
file.

By the way, xmltohtml is not very helpful when finding a corrupt xml
file in a directory.
It crashes without telling which file or line number offended it.

-Torbjørn.