[Scilab-Dev] Re: Launching scilab from Emacs

Vincent Belaïche vincent.b.1 at hotmail.fr
Thu Oct 23 07:58:13 CEST 2008

Hello,

Thanks, maybe the scilab official web site should remove the old version
from the contribution directory, and include a link to A. Vigodner's page.

Note also that there is another scilab.el on:
http://pauillac.inria.fr/cdrom/ftp/scilab/contrib/emacs/scilab.el

which is something that google gives before A. Vigodner's one.

Because it is from somebody at Inria, I naively thought to have
something uptodate when I used it first. However this one is even less
up-to-date than the old version of A.Vigodner's extension that is on the
scilab site contribution directory.

Best regards,
   Vincent.