[Scilab-Dev] Re: Scipad debugger

fvogelnew1 at free.fr fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Wed Sep 3 05:50:44 CEST 2008

Selon Vincent COUVERT <vincent.couvert at scilab.org>:
> We plan to reduce the delay between our minor versions and then plan a
> 5.1 version for next December where Scipad debugger will be fully
> functional and where many bugs will be fixed.
>
> What do you think about it ?

Well, OK for me (what else can I say, anyway?).

Let me know what I can do to help in making the debugger functional, be it on
the Scilab side or on the Scipad or testing side.

We will have to resolutely tackle the problem. We should start right after
Scilab 5 is out, and pay attention in not letting this problem get stuck.

My understanding is that the ball is in your courtyard, agreed?

Francois