[Scilab-Dev] Re: Scipad debugger

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Wed Sep 3 10:51:16 CEST 2008

Hello François,

> I have seen some activity wrt to tagging the trunk for Scilab 5 but then the tag
> has been removed.
Yep, it was quite unexpected (it is the kind of bug, you can spend 5
minutes or 5 days) but we *almost* fixed the bug #3443.
http://lists.scilab.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-browse?list=dev&cmd=showmsg&msgnum=548

However, since it requires some work, we dropped the tag because it is
quite painful to work with the trunk & the tag. We will freeze it again
when this bug is fixed.

> I plan to fix bug 3416 for Scilab 5. Is there any change in
> your deadline above or is it already too late for me to include this fix in
> Scilab 5?
Yep, with pleasure, go ahead ! :)