[Scilab-Dev] Re: Scilab compilation cannot find header files.

Jonathan Blanchard BlanchardJ at ieee.org
Fri Sep 12 02:36:55 CEST 2008

I get this warning message when starting scilab from a command line.

~/local/scilab/bin$ Warning: Localization issue: Error while binding
the domain from /export/home/jo/local/scilab/share/scilab//../locale/
or /export/home/jo/local/scilab/share/scilab//locale/: Switch to the
default language (English).

So is it normal that VPATH build does not work or is it just me and/or Solaris?

Jonathan Blanchard