[Scilab-Dev] Scilab 5.0.1 is released !

Vorona Aleksey voronaam at yandex.ru
Mon Sep 15 14:51:04 CEST 2008

I didn't see alert about release coming, sorry. Russian translation is not finished, and
if nobody added recent translation from launchpad, then it is very old in svn.

Are there plans to release another version soon? I mean, is there schedule? I'll try to
complete translation till next release...

Anyway, Congrats! :)

--
WBR,
    Vorona Aleksey.