[Scilab-Dev] Leaving SVN to GIT

Jonathan Blanchard BlanchardJ at ieee.org
Fri Sep 19 22:51:09 CEST 2008

I am not working with the Scilab repository so I have no real opinion
on the subject apart that the new version of svn have some very nice
new feature. But just on question, what do you mean by branching in
svn is a pain? If i remember correctly svn was created to replace cvs
and branching was one of the compelling reason to do so. Anyways I'm
just curious.

Jonathan Blanchard