[Scilab-Dev] About GSoC 2009 Program - MPFR/GMP

Jonathan Blanchard BlanchardJ at ieee.org
Sun Apr 5 14:20:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

Simply put, more informations on the technical aspect of you proposal
would be a plus for your proposition. Possibly including how you think
this is going to be reflected in Scilab in term of functions and
toolbox. Also any additional informations like a timeline or an
implementation plan like the one in the example proposal. Finally if
you have a rough idea of the structure of you code you may include if
possible.

http://www.dabeaz.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?GSoCPython3Proposal

I wish you a good success with your proposal.

Jonathan Blanchard