About GSoC 2009 Program - MPFR/GMP

Derek Hao Hu derekhh at cse.ust.hk
Sun Apr 5 08:08:45 CEST 2009

To whom it may concern,

I've submitted a proposal under the name "Hao Hu" on the project MPFR/GMP.
And I had a comment from "Jonathan Blanchard" saying "Can you elaborate
further on how you plan to implement your proposal?" Since I've already
written a multiprecision library for myself in C++, I think there will be no
major issues for me to implement these algorithms in SciLab. Can you tell me
more about along which directions should I be anticipated to revise my
proposal? Thanks!

Regards,

--
Derek Hao HU

PhD Student
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Homepage: http://www.cse.ust.hk/~derekhh/