[Scilab-Dev] SEP #15 : Scilab Tree component

Serge Steer Serge.Steer at scilab.org
Fri Feb 13 14:04:27 CET 2009

Sylvestre Koumar a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> SEP #15 : Scilab Tree component is available.
> It deals about the new tree component which will be added to Scilab.
> All questions  and comments are welcomed.
>

> Regards,
> Sylvestre Koumar

Just two remarks:

1 -

_> In Scilab's side_ :
> We will use the type Tree to represente trees through the use of *tlist*,

Why do you plan to do so and not to use the handle mechanism as for
graphic and other gui entities (It is possible to use dot notation as
proposed)

2 - tree should, in my opinion be a new widget type included in the
uicontrol environnement (can be used together with the others)

Serge