[Scilab-Dev] Scilab 5.1

"HEINKELE Christophe (Responsable d'activité) - CETE Est/LRPC de Strasbourg/Acoustique" Christophe.Heinkele at developpement-durable.gouv.fr
Wed Feb 18 14:26:51 CET 2009

I just want to adapt my comments for Scilab 5.1.

1)-2) research problems are still there.

3) no problem anymore with functions cotg and coth (small problem in the
source code).

4) At first execution, tk_getdir(Title='choose sommething') appers
above, than behind the console.

5) Some Graphics exports like in eps and pdf  makes JRE crasch.

6-7-8-9)  The module development_tools isn't included any more ? Example
toolbox_skeleton also disappeared...
My questions still hold. I hope this module is coming back with Scilab 5.2.

Best regards

Le 18/02/2009 09:45, > HEINKELE Christophe (Responsable d'activité) -
CETE Est/LRPC de Strasbourg/Acoustique (par Internet, dépôt
dev-return-1243-christophe.heinkele=developpement-durable.gouv.fr at lists.scilab.org)