[Scilab-Dev] PATCH for set/get environment variables

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Fri Jan 2 18:07:47 CET 2009

Hello,

Thanks for the patch.

Interesting point, with or without your patch, when LANG=fr_FR , under
Linux, in the mode GUI, NW & NWNI, they all return:

-->setenv('env',specialName)
 ans  =

-->getenv('env')==specialName
 ans  =

but when I try with LANG=C, I am getting:

-->setenv('env',specialName)
 ans  =

-->getenv('env')==specialName
 ans  =

Do you have an idea why ?

Do you know if both are working under Windows ?

Sylvestre