[Scilab-Dev] PATCH for set/get environment variables

Yung-Jang Lee yjlee123 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 14:15:39 CET 2009

May be encoding for "LANG=C" should also map to  "iso-8859-1" , such
that  characters 'æøå' is a valid string ?

In short, if I don't have further information about encoding maping, I
will set following  maps in my next patch

fr_FR.UTF-8-->UTF-8
fr_FR -----> iso-8859-1

en_EN.UTF-8-->UTF-8
C     -------->iso-8859-1