[Scilab-Dev] Blank graphic windows...

Jonathan Blanchard BlanchardJ at ieee.org
Mon Jan 5 13:25:55 CET 2009

Hi thanks for the reply,

First usecanvas is not defined inside my build of scilab I get the
usual undefined variable error when trying to call it.

Secondly, I get this issue with the plain 5.0.3 source and also with
one of the recent nightlies. 1230639640 to be exact.

I know plotting used to work in 5.0.2 and would like to compile it
again to double check, do you keep your old release somewhere? (I do
not seem to be able to access the old svn repository to get it)

System info :

Opensolaris 2008.11 64 Bits
Nvidia Xorg driver 177.80 server version 11.0
Nvidia Quadro NVS 110M

Jonathan Blanchard