[Scilab-Dev] Java library issue on FC8 after 5.0.3 install

Emmanuel Mayssat emmanuel_mayssat at lynceantech.com
Wed Jan 14 21:46:40 CET 2009

Additional steps I went trough are :

Now due to localization, I launch scilab I get the warning:
"Could not file localization file for LC_MESSAGES
Switch back to the default language en_US"
even when
export LC_MESSAGES=fr_FR
which correctly switch the console to French !!!

Also, I modified the librarypath.xml in the build
(/usr/local/src/scilab-5.0.3 in my case) directory.
make install
updated the file in /usr/local/share/scilab/etc/librarypath.xml

I also removed the $SCILAB/thirdparty entry in classpath.xml
to remove another annoying warnings

FYI

--
Emmanuel

On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 01:26 +0100, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:Could not file