[Scilab-Dev] PATCH for set/get environment variables

Yung-Jang Lee yjlee123 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 09:03:53 CET 2009

Allan :

> I have a problem with menus. Some menus of the main console are grayed.
> But graphics menus are enabled.
>
> Have you got a idea about this problem ?
> English & French mode work
>
> I have also this problem on Vista Multilanguage with Chinese and Russian :'(

I just update my working copy from GIT and rebuild Scilab today. Under
my Chinese-Traditional Windows, menus of the main console is OK.

But I noticed that  your Scilab version is different from mine, maybe
your localization files is not up to day.

I send you contents of  "scilab/locale" built with my Chinese-Windows
to see if  these files can make your Scilab happy.

Or  should I get  Scilab-branch-5.1 for testing ?

Best regards,

Yung-Jang Lee