[Scilab-Dev] Pseudo code

Florent LEBEAU florent.lebeau at scilab.org
Wed Jun 24 11:27:42 CEST 2009

Dear Nicolas,
Indeed, such a possibility does not exist in Scilab currently. However,
because of the reasons you mentioned, there is a wish to implement such
a tool. This would help Scilab achieve further development. The team is
working on this subject. We might be heading towards a solution using
cryptographic means.
If you have any suggestions or requests, feel free to contact me.
Best regards,

Florent Lebeau