Update of launchpad to simplify the localization

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Thu Jun 25 14:44:48 CEST 2009

Hello,

Following a request I made a few months ago [1], the Launchpad
developers just released a new great feature in the translation area:
https://translations.launchpad.net/scilab/

It is now much easier to detect which languages are full translated,
which need some more works...
It is possible also for each language to detect which module is OK:
For example, here is the status of the
Brazilian Portuguese localization:
https://translations.launchpad.net/scilab/trunk/+lang/pt_BR

When you think that your translation is better and should be included
into Scilab, just drop a mail on the dev mailing list or to me.

Don't hesitate if you have any questions,
Sylvestre
[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/rosetta/+bug/273096