Update of launchpad to simplify the localization

Hiroshi Saito z-saito at guitar.ocn.ne.jp
Thu Jun 25 15:52:53 CEST 2009

Hi Sylvestr-san, and all.

Great!

Thank you for helpful information. I wish contributing in Japanese. Then, the work has
sufficient quantity to be used although it has not completed yet. Therefore, I registered
to the place, and this URL of work will be shown the japanese status.!

Ooops, one question.

==Register a branch on Scilab==  I entered as follows
Branch URL: https://translations.launchpad.net/scilab/trunk/+lang/ja_JP
== Error Message.
=>For Launchpad to mirror a branch, the original branch cannot be on Launchpad.net

Have I missed something?
Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito