[Scilab-Dev] Re: Update of launchpad to simplify the localization

Hiroshi Saito z-saito at guitar.ocn.ne.jp
Thu Jun 25 16:59:43 CEST 2009

Hi Sylvestre-san.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sylvestre Ledru" <sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org>

> Bonjour,

Bonjour!:-)

> This interface is a bit tricky at first.

Um,  I fought with the page now.

> In the preferences of your launchpad account, you must select Japanese
> as one of your preferred languages and it is going to activate it as
> potential Scilab translation.
> I just did it for you in order to "open" the Japanese translation of
> Scilab.

Yeah, thanks!
It seems that I found the place which works. I saw the results of status with red all. :-)
Thank you very much.  anyway, I will commit there little by little.

P.S)
today work finished so far in the reason now of midnight in Japan.

With kindest regards,
Hiroshi Saito