[Scilab-Dev] Scilab-want to contribute to documentation

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Fri Mar 20 12:16:53 CET 2009

Hello Stephen,

You are most welcome to help on the documentation. It is always
something we need help for.

Our current system uses docbook with the possibility to add some MathML
& Latex.
The source of help are available in each modules as XML files.
Don't hesitate if you need anything.

Sylvestre
PS: don't hesitate to subscribe to this mailing list ;)