Questions about topics on the Ideas to develop

SERAPHiM wangxu45 at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 07:44:22 CEST 2009

Dear SciLab Development team:
    I am a student from Xiamen University, China. I and some of my classmates are interested in the annual SciLab contest. We are searching for the development directions and we found http://wiki.scilab.org/Ideas_of_development_for_Scilab. Many topics in this page interest us, but we couldn't figure out the developing state of the projects below. We want to know whether these topics were already distributed to other developers, because each topic seems already charged by someone. If we decide to develop one of the topics, should we contact him and cooperate with his team? And what else we need to do.
    Look forward to your reply. Thank you.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  David