[Scilab-Dev] Questions about topics on the Ideas to develop

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Wed May 6 09:52:29 CEST 2009

Hello David,

Le mercredi 06 mai 2009 à 13:44 +0800, SERAPHiM a écrit :
> Dear SciLab Development team:
>     I am a student from Xiamen University, China. I and some of my
> classmates are interested in the annual SciLab contest.
Thanks for contacting us. We appreciate that!

> We are searching for the development directions and we found
> http://wiki.scilab.org/Ideas_of_development_for_Scilab. Many topics in
> this page interest us, but we couldn't figure out the developing state
> of the projects below.
Some projects are on going within the Google Summer of Code 2009 [1].
However, most of the projects on the list of ideas haven't been started
and if some progress have been made, we try to update the detailed page
of the project with the intels that we have.
Don't hesitate to update this list if you think that some ideas are
missing.

I just updated the list of ideas. I moved the gsoc projects into a
dedicated area at the bottom of this page.

Please ask if you need more information.
Sylvestre
[1] http://wiki.scilab.org/GSOC2009