How to make SciLab aware of a module at startup ?

Vincent Lejeune vincent.lejeune at institutoptique.fr
Sat May 30 20:23:48 CEST 2009

Hi,

I used the toolbox_skeleton to make my toolbox until now, but I would like to integrate it into my current SciLab installation.
I used the build and loader scripts shipped inside the toolbox_skeleton, but they are not summoned at scilab startup, I must "exec" them manually.
I put my toolbox in my "module" directory, but I think I must tell somehow SciLab to seek for loading script at startup inside the directory tree of my toolbox somehow. I dont know how to do this, as it seems that the process described here :
http://wiki.scilab.org/Scilab_Module_Architecture
need to re-compile SciLab to enable the module...
At the installation process, it's possible to select which module the enduser wants to install, without any recompilation on the fly, so there must be a not hardcoded way to make my toolbox recognisable by SciLab...

Thank, Vincent.