[Scilab-Dev] SEP #35: Selection of the installed headers

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Mon Oct 5 17:34:21 CEST 2009

Le mardi 29 septembre 2009 à 17:15 +0200, Sylvestre Ledru a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Just a new SEP which selects the installed headers.
> For now, in the Scilab install, there are way too many header files.
>
> This SEP proposes to leave only the essential/mandatory ones.
Some files were missing in this list. This new version adds them.

I also fixed some dependencies problems. All these headers files can be
used independently of other headers. [1]

Sylvestre

> Sylvestre

[1]
Here is the quick and dirty code to make sure that each files can be
included by itself (and the other header listed in the SEP #35)
#!/bin/sh
for header in *.h; do
        echo "#include \"$header\"
        int main(void){