[Windows][Compilation] update Fortran Compiler (master) + jlatexmath-0.1.jar dependency

Allan CORNET allan.cornet at scilab.org
Mon Oct 12 16:09:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

1] We updated Intel compiler on master to version 11.0 on Windows.

If you use Intel fortran compiler to build Scilab , you  need to uninstall
previous version and install intel fortran 11.061 or more.

http://wiki.scilab.org/Visual_Studio_C++_2008_Pro_
<http://wiki.scilab.org/Visual_Studio_C++_2008_Pro_&_Intel_Fortran_11>
&_Intel_Fortran_11

This update fixs some troubles with release mode and increase compatibility
with Vista & Seven.

2] You also need to update pre requirements (we add a dependency on
jlatexmath-0.1.jar)

svn export --username anonymous --password Scilab
svn://svn.scilab.org/scilab/trunk/Dev-Tools/SE/Prerequirements/Windows

Best Regards

--

Allan CORNET

The Scilab Consortium