[Scilab-Dev] Incomplete Gamma function

OLIVIER Mathieu mathieu.olivier at cnrm.meteo.fr
Thu Jul 29 01:56:33 CEST 2010

Bonjour,

I'm currently working in another ATOMS modules (meteorological module
and xml parser (but in scilab)), so I will not have a lot of time to
work in another ATOMS module.

So, if this function could help (I think so, that's why I send it), I
give it to you and hope I will find it in a next update of Scilab.

Nevertheless, if you need some developments from me, just let me know
and I will do my best.

Regards,

Mathieu