[Scilab-Dev] Gsoc 2010: "Debugger in Scilab 6 dev version"

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Fri Mar 5 18:22:22 CET 2010

Hello Sanyam,

Le vendredi 05 mars 2010 à 22:28 +0530, Sanyam goyal a écrit :
> Hi
> my name is Sanyam, I am final year Student of Computer Science
> department , IIT Bombay, india. I am interested in applying for google
> summer of code 2010.
> I particularly liked the idea of developing a "Debugger for scilab 6
> dev version". I couldn't find the details of this project on the ideas
> page. I would like to know the details of the project So that I can
> build a good proposal on google site.
Indeed. It was not available.
I just wrote some pieces explaining what should be done, what kind of
features should be available:
http://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor_-_Debugger

Don't hesitate if you need more information on this subject.

Sylvestre
PS: Bruno J, if you see anything missing or if you disagree on some
aspects, please let me know.