[Scilab-Dev] Information on the project idea- NetBeans plug-in

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Tue Mar 9 19:51:57 CET 2010

Hello,

Sorry, I forgot to reply to you.

Le mercredi 10 mars 2010 à 00:12 +0530, Piumi Nanayakkara a écrit :
> Hi all,
>

> Can i please get some further info on the project  The link provided
> for "more information didn't work". IS there any other way i can find
> more information on this project idea.Any clue is highly appreciated.
>

> I requested for the info
> @ http://lists.scilab.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-browse?list=dev&cmd=showmsg&msgnum=1706 . and couldn't get a reply.
Sorry about that.
Here is a kind of documentation on the Eclipse / Scilab connexion:
http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/scilab-eclipse/downloads/60/
The netbean integration would be pretty much the same concept.

> And the other project i was interested in which is "Help Search
> Engine" is not their in the list now.Is it considered to be a sub part
> of the project-Scilab Help
> (http://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor_-_ScilabHelp) now??

You found it. I saw your email and it is why I wrote the Scilab Help
project on the wiki. I just missed to send you back the page.

I apologize if this page is messy. We are mainly happy about the current
building system but there is some strong weak points which are
identified on this page.

Sylvestre

--
Sylvestre Ledru