Scilab interconnection

Federico Bergero fedebergero at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 20:39:06 CET 2010

Hi,
   we are currently developing a Discrete Event System Simulator
(PowerDEVS) and we are using Scilab as a workspace for calculation. We
have made a modification to Scilab in order to communicate both tools
by UDP, but this a rather nasty solution.
Is there a clean way that another process (the simulator) can access
and modify Scilab's workspace variables?
I think that I'm trying to do something similar to the LabView
Gateway, where can I get more information.
Thanks
Federico Bergero

--
I find television very educational. Every time someone switches it on,
I go into another room and read a good book.