[Scilab-Dev] Convert Matlab to Scilab m2sci

shankhs ch shankhsps at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 14:30:37 CET 2010

Hi Shankhs,

> A first version of a Matlab to Scilab converter already exists so there is
> no need to write a parser. Moreover, a map is not enough to make conversion
> work because of Matlab/Scilab incompatibilities and functions prototypes
> differences.
>
> The aim of the project listed here [1] is to improve the existing tools and
> update it to be compatible with last Scilab and Matlab versions. I just
> created this page to explain this project [2].

I am very interested in matlab and scilab interoperability.I have a few
questions:
1. since some work has been done , can it be taken as 6 months project . If
not can you advice some other project?
2. If yes I want to start the work right away.Can you give me any good
starting point like documentation of the module?

Thanx and regards
shankhs