[Scilab-Dev] Convert Matlab to Scilab m2sci

Vincent COUVERT vincent.couvert at scilab.org
Fri Mar 19 17:13:47 CET 2010

Hi Shankhs,

A first version of a Matlab to Scilab converter already exists so there
is no need to write a parser. Moreover, a map is not enough to make
conversion work because of Matlab/Scilab incompatibilities and functions
prototypes differences.

The aim of the project listed here [1] is to improve the existing tools
and update it to be compatible with last Scilab and Matlab versions. I
just created this page to explain this project [2].

Regards,
Vincent

[1] http://wiki.scilab.org/Ideas_of_development_for_Scilab
[2] http://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor_-_m2sci