Capitalize action in SciNotes

Calixte Denizet calixte at contrib.scilab.org
Sat Oct 9 13:57:16 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I'd like to add a Capitalize action which will do:
i) if there is no selection, the char just after the caret would be
uppercased and the caret will be put just after the converted char, e.g.
'hEl|lo' would give 'hElL|o'.
ii) if there is a selection, all the first letter of all the words in
the selection will be uppercased.

Pierre Lando would prefer that the current word is detected and the
first letter is uppercased and the other lowercased, e.g. 'hEl|lo' would
give 'Hello|'.

So two questions :
i) Is it a useful action ?
ii) What do you expect from it ?

Calixte

PS: if you have any suggestions of actions I can add in SciNotes, don't
hesitate to use this ML.