[Scilab-Dev] Capitalize action in SciNotes

Michaël Baudin michael.baudin at scilab.org
Mon Oct 11 09:32:10 CEST 2010

  Hi,

The "Capitalize" action is available in most significant editors. When
there is no selection, the "ToUpper", "ToLower" and "Capitalize" actions
may all behave the same way (there is nothing specific for Capitalize).
When there is a selection, the "Capitalize" action should use the same
word selection pattern as for double-click (there is no algorithm to
write, in principle).

Best regards,

Michaël

--
Michaël Baudin
Ingénieur de développement
michael.baudin at scilab.org
Consortium Scilab - Digiteo
Domaine de Voluceau - Rocquencourt
B.P. 105 - 78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
Tel. : 01 39 63 56 87 - Fax : 01 39 63 55 94