[Scilab-Dev] Update of the online documentation

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Thu Oct 21 00:24:22 CEST 2010

Hi,

We did some improvements:
* There is now a "top" link which leads to the "upper" page (the
category usually)
http://www.scilab.org/team/sylvestre.ledru/scidoc/datatipsRemoveAll.html
I am not 100% happy about the look and feel of this section... patches
are welcome.

* Following David & Michael comments, I started to sort some functions
into subchapters. For example, Discrete mathematics, Floating point,
Integer representation or Trigonometry on this page:
http://www.scilab.org/team/sylvestre.ledru/scidoc/section_2cbe47bdd9625e1742e4aa00d40a68e2.html
Please open new bug reports for other relevant sections.
Other examples, the Scilab keyword section:
http://www.scilab.org/team/sylvestre.ledru/scidoc/section_791d3d7b404e3abd5a433fa232cfe678.html
Note that these commits are still under review in gerrit:
http://codereview.scilab.org/

* The left bar contains the full path:
http://www.scilab.org/team/sylvestre.ledru/scidoc/factor.html
ie: Discrete mathematics => Elementary Functions => Scilab manual

Sylvestre