JavaSci

zhanganyu2004 zhanganyu2004 at 126.com
Wed Oct 20 10:21:56 CEST 2010

Sir,
    I have a question aboat Java intface.
    I have configed environment variables as SCI=C:\Java\scilab-5.3.0-beta-4,
                set Path=C:\Java\scilab-5.3.0-beta-4\bin;%path%;
            and use eclipse to edit java class.
     There is a question as flow.
    How to solut and what cause it? Regard your return.

                                     A sincerely Scilab lover
                                           Anyu Zhang

                                              Oct 20. 2010

Error Information as flow:
Can not read Main Scilab class:
Some problems during the loading of the Java libraries occured.
This could lead to inconsistent behaviours.
Please check SCI/etc/classpath.xml.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/scilab/modules/core/Scilab
 at javasci.Scilab.Initialize(Native Method)
 at javasci.Scilab.<clinit>(Scilab.java:105)
 at BasicExample.main(BasicExample.java:7)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.scilab.modules.core.Scilab
 ... 3 more
Exception in thread "main"