[Scilab-Dev] scinotes bug?

Calixte Denizet calixte at contrib.scilab.org
Thu Oct 28 23:19:48 CEST 2010

Le jeudi 28 octobre 2010 à 13:40 -0700, Dean S. Messing a écrit :
> Calixte wrote:
> > I reported the bug on bugzilla and solved it. Don't hesitate to report
> > the bugs directly at bugzilla.scilab.org.
>
> Thanks.  I shall get an account and start reporting stuff there.  It's
> just that I'm still not very sure of myself with Scilab-5.  I had a lot
> of trouble building and am always worried that the errors are of my own
> doing.  (On my Fedora 13 system it certainly is not just "./configure"
> and "make all" :-)

You should download and install the last stable scilab (or a beta if you
want) and when you think you've a bug on the master, try to reproduce it
in the stable version.

> Do you have a link to your SciNotes solution/patch so I can fix also.

We use a codereview and the patch is here (take care it's in the 5.3
branch) :

http://codereview.scilab.org/#change,2367

> Also, when do these fixes get feathered into the Master Branch?

Actually we're working essentially in the 5.3 branch to prepare the
release 5.3.0. Have a look at
http://wiki.scilab.org/GIT:_Moving_between_the_master_and_a_branch?highlight=(git)

Calixte