Beginning of French translation of the help chapters for the xcos module

DUJARDIN Bernard develop.dujardin at numericable.fr
Fri Jan 7 12:27:38 CET 2011

Hello,

I introduced a work of translation on xcos module.
You will find attached a tarball with this content:

modules/xcos/help/fr_FR/xcos.xml
modules/xcos/help/fr_FR/addchapter.sce

For this last I have replaced en_US by fr_FR in
add_help_chapter() call

The tarball contain also translations for xcos batch functions
chapter

modules/xcos/help/fr_FR/batch_functions/CHAPTER
modules/xcos/help/fr_FR/batch_functions/lincos.xml
modules/xcos/help/fr_FR/batch_functions/scicosim.xml
modules/xcos/help/fr_FR/batch_functions/scicos_simulate.xml
modules/xcos/help/fr_FR/batch_functions/scicos.xml
modules/xcos/help/fr_FR/batch_functions/steadycos.xml

The tarball respects this hierarchy

I began the translation of the palette chapter but I have
a question about the images:
At this time I use the non translated images of
"modules/xcos/help/images

I can make the translated images but where to put them :
in "modules/xcos/help/images/fr_FR
or
in "modules/xcos/help/fr_FR/images ?

In the hope that this work helps you