[Scilab-Dev] Scilab5.3 SSE3

Eduardo Tarasiuk eduardo at softwork.co.il
Mon Jan 31 17:34:29 CET 2011

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
We take the functions or programs in the link using but tested only MKL,
we did not attached the results today in a mail to this list because
some crazy work in my office :) but for sure Ronit , my colleague, will
do it tomorrow, there are a lot of graphs in the document.
We take your work as a reference and as I wrote yesterday we did not saw
any difference between SSE3 and SSE, sorry it was my mistake (a wrong
installation without the MKL libraries)

"The CONCLUSION:
Benchmarks on operation based on MKL will have the same result between
5.3.0 and
with 5.3.0-SSE3 because MKL uses all features of the CPU by default."

You are completely right !!.

     Thanks
               Eduardo