[Scilab-Dev] Beginning of French translation of the help chapters for the xcos module

DUJARDIN Bernard develop.dujardin at numericable.fr
Fri Jan 7 18:46:07 CET 2011

Hello Sylvestre,

Thanks for your interest.
To answer you wish, I can help you in translation and feedback as far as
my activities allow it me.
At this moment I have translate 4 chapters of palettes which must be
again and verified in depth. I shall inform you about progress as one
goes along.

For information, I hope to convert the department GEII, which uses
Matlab, to Scilab within the next year and this work also aims at
facilitating the handling of Scilab by our students.

Bernard