[Scilab-Dev] Beginning of French translation of the help chapters for the xcos module

sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Sat Jan 8 02:50:21 CET 2011

 Great!

 I also noticed your other emails. I will process them once I'll be in
 Paris.

 Regards,
 Sylvestre

 On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 18:46:07 +0100, DUJARDIN Bernard
 <develop.dujardin at numericable.fr> wrote:
> Hello Sylvestre,
>
> Thanks for your interest.
> To answer you wish, I can help you in translation and feedback as far
> as
> my activities allow it me.
> At this moment I have translate 4 chapters of palettes which must be
> again and verified in depth. I shall inform you about progress as one
> goes along.
>
> For information, I hope to convert the department GEII, which uses
> Matlab, to Scilab within the next year and this work also aims at
> facilitating the handling of Scilab by our students.
>
> Bernard
>

> Le 07/01/2011 16:58, Sylvestre Ledru a écrit :
>> Hello Bernard,
>>
>> This is very appreciated. I am currently overseas but I will make
>> sure
>> we integrate this properly into the Scilab distribution.
>> For information, we are also working on improving the documentation
>> of
>> the most important blocks in Xcos (in English) and we will be happy
>> if
>> you could help us in the translation and feedbacks.
>>
>> Merci encore,
>> Sylvestre
>>
>> Le vendredi 07 janvier 2011 à 12:27 +0100, DUJARDIN Bernard a écrit
>> :
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I introduced a work of translation on xcos module.
>>> You will find attached a tarball with this content:
>>>
>>> modules/xcos/help/fr_FR/xcos.xml
>>> modules/xcos/help/fr_FR/addchapter.sce
>>>
>>> For this last I have replaced en_US by fr_FR in
>>> add_help_chapter() call
>>>
>>> The tarball contain also translations for xcos batch functions
>>> chapter
>>>
>>> modules/xcos/help/fr_FR/batch_functions/CHAPTER
>>> modules/xcos/help/fr_FR/batch_functions/lincos.xml
>>> modules/xcos/help/fr_FR/batch_functions/scicosim.xml
>>> modules/xcos/help/fr_FR/batch_functions/scicos_simulate.xml
>>> modules/xcos/help/fr_FR/batch_functions/scicos.xml